Saturday, November 20, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

Hello Friends,

Do you have an attitude of gratitude? Do you take the time daily to be thankful? Being honest, I could do better in this area. Sometimes it is easier to complain and think about what you don't have than to be thankful for what you do have. So, in honor of Thanksgiving, I'm challenging my readers to come up with 5 things they are thankful for today. Just stop and think of the first 5 that come to mind. I bet you can come up with a lot more than 5.
If you dare, leave me a comment with 5 things you are thankful for. I will read them all and choose one person to receive their choice of these Scrabble game piece signs. (Make sure you leave me an email or blog address where I can contact you.) The deadline to participate in the giveaway will be Wednesday, November 24th.





On Thanksgiving day I will share with you some of the things that I am thankful
for.

Thanks for joining me in having an Attitude of Gratitude!
God Bless,
Katie


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. Things I am thankful for...
    1. My amazing son, Andrew, who I know is a gift from God.
    2. My wonderful husband, Andy, who has been my one and only love!
    3. Parents who are a constant source of guidance, strength, and love.
    4. Good health for myself, my family, and my friends.
    5. My career as a teacher... there's not many jobs out there where you get such a strong hand in shaping the future!
    6. Friends who love me for who I am, forever, for always, and no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thankful for...

    1. my daughters
    2. my friends, who are more like family than my actual family
    3. laughter, and lots of it
    4. my faith
    5. knitting, cause without it i would need a lot more therapy or alcohol...whichever is cheaper! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!