Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Road Trip

Last Saturday we took a little road trip north of Pittsburgh to Greenville PA. We stopped at one of my favorite antique stores in Greenville called Time and Again.
 Time and Again is owned by the sweetest lady, Hazel. She is always so friendly and welcoming when you come to the shop you feel like you've known her forever.
This is Hazel. She didn't want her picture taken but she is so nice she let me do it anyway!

Her store is filled with a great selection of both antiques and new items. She carries furniture, linens, quilts, pillows, dishes and smalls. Here is a cabinet overflowing with vintage quilts. Love that! The store merchandise is constantly changing as Hazel adds new things. So each visit is a new experience.

I'm loving this old kitchen cupboard. Anything with red on it gets my attention. Mark, Christmas is coming!


So, if you are looking for something fun to do on a Saturday, take a trip north along Route 19 to Greenville and visit Time and Again. You won't be disappointed if you love to look at antiques and things that remind you of a time gone by. Tell Hazel I said "hi".


PS: If you haven't entered the Vintage Christmas Giveaway I'm hosting, the deadline is Friday December 10th. Leave me a comment on the previous post before then.
Don't miss out!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping!
Love,
Katie


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!