Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 Valentine's Day Crafts - Project #4

Project #4 - School Valentines

I have two little girls in elementary school who love to make things.
Here are some simple and quick Valentine's for your kids to exchange with their classmates at school.



Materials:
White Card Stock
Rubber Stamps
Ink Pads
Markers


I found this cute clear stamp set at Michael's back in January. It was pretty inexpensive too. I like owls so I thought that this set would make cute Valentines. Check the craft store for lots of options.


Step #1
Cut white card stock into small sizes. Mine are 2" x 3 1/2".

Step #2
Stamp the designs using red, pink or fuscia inks.
Mix and match pictures & sayings.


Step #3
Using markers, color in the designs.


Step #4
Turn the cards over and stamp or write To & From on the back.


That's It!
Now you have a unique set of Valentine's!

Here they are sitting next to a Valentine's Day mailbox I made when I taught 2nd Grade.
(I will be showing it in a future post)

Love,
KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!