Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heart Shaped Rocks

For a few years now I have collected rocks that are heart shaped.
My favorite place to look for them is on the beach at Lake Erie.

Lake Erie beaches are known for the beautiful rocks that line the shore.
As far as the eye can see there are smooth, flat rocks just waiting to be touched.

 To me, these rocks are better than seashells.

 They are God's little love notes, left on the sand for those who took the time to look.


What do you see today?
I'm betting that if you look hard enough, you too will see a love note from God.
He wrote it to YOU in His creation.

Love,
KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!