Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Junk

This past Friday and Saturday I went to a church rummage sale, 3 estate sales, a barn sale and some yard sales. It was great fun. Now that spring is here, there are lots of sales to hit. I don't need anything, but it sure is fun when you find something new!

Here are some treasures I brought home:

A "Big Ben" clock and a daffodil cookie tin.

Wicker Basket. If you know what these were used for, please let me know. Where they used at funeral homes?

Tins. The Lard Tin was a Mother's Day gift from my husband.

Cute wicker lamp. I spent a little more on this than the rest of my junk, but I really like it.

Double Sided Checkers & Chinese Checkers Board. This only cost 10 cents!

Here it sits at home with some other "junk".

Glass Cannister Set. I have a soft spot for vintage painted glass. Especially when it is painted with flowers.

A vintage tin picnic basket to add to my collection. I didn't have one with fake basket weave & wood grain.

A metal napkin holder.

A "Simply Shabby Chic" pillow for 50 cents

A crazy quilt patchwork pillow for 50 cents. Please ignore the hay and scooters in the pic :)

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I did and will share one gift in particular next time.

Have a great day!
KayteeJane






Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. A man who gives you a vintage tin for Mother's Day really put some thought into this. A great gift.
    Very nice finds and super prices.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!