Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to the Family

Meet our latest members....

This is Cooper and Bobby. They are Guinea Pigs. Cooper belongs to my oldest daughter and Bobby belongs to my youngest daughter.

Here is how it all began...


Who could resist such a passionate plea? I could! But my husband could not. So when he saw an ad on his favorite website (Craigslist) for a pig who needed a home, he jumped on it. Gaby named him Cooper and she was as happy as could be. Well little-sister Hannah was not so happy as she didn't have a pig of her own. So Daddy (being the softie that he is) went to the pet store and brought home another pig just for Hannah. She named him Charlie. Unfortunatly Charlie had a sickness and didn't last more than a few days. In comes Bobby - just sitting at the pet store waiting for a sweet little girl to take him home. And she did!

Hubby is happy that there are now more boys in the family than girls (if you can count boy animals that is). But the girls STILL rule!

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!