Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Refreshing Summer Drink

Care to join me for a glass of cool sweet tea? Maybe we could sit on the porch for a spell.
One of my favorite summer drinks is fresh-brewed iced tea. I love The Olive Garden's peach tea so I decided to make my own version.


Add 4 or 5 bags to a pot of boiling water. Adjust this amount according to your taste. Less bags for weak tea and more bags for strong tea.


Once the tea is brewed I add a scoop of sugar (about 3/4 cup) to the warm tea. You can add more or less or none at all depending on how you like it. The tea at Olive Garden is pretty sweet.
Pour the tea into a pretty pitcher and then chill until cold.

Delicious!

Thanks for stopping by.
KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!