Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Short Break


I will be taking a short break from blogging because my computer is currently out of commission!
The i key stopped working last week and as a result I had to send my laptop out for service. Hopefully it will be fixed and good as new within a week.
Thanks for your patience. I miss you all and can't wait to share with you my vintage Fall decorations and some craft projects I've been up to. Please stop back!

Until then,
KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO! Well, maybe in the meantime, you'll find more good stuff in the garbage, and that will make up for the lack of computer time. Lookin' forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!