Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter Decorations

I finally got out my winter decorations. You've seen some of these before.

Old books with a winter theme. 
A milk glass plate decorated with a page out of a children's book.


My small collection of maple syrup bottles.



An old photo graph


My star picture holder is used to display a pair of child's mittens, a flash card and a crocheted pot holder, which I threw in because of it's soft blue color.

I love changing out my collections according to the seasons. I never grow tired of them that way.

KayteeJane

I'm linking this post up to Debra's Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground.
Stop over and visit to see some beautiful displays and inspiration!


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!