Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Finds

I hit my first indoor flea market for the year this morning. I bought a few things. I found this box of unused wine and liquor bottle labels. The seller was anxious to get rid of them. He sold me the entire box for $5. There are 100's of labels. He said he used to work for the LCB and aquired them through his work.



I like old ephemera and vintage advertising. I thought these were kind of neat. They could be framed as a group and hung on the wall. I bet someone who collects wine or has a home bar might like them to decorate with.

I think I am going to sell these by the piece or in small groups on either etsy or ebay. Whatever doesn't sell online I will sell this summer at the fleatique.

Here are some highlights:






More of my finds next time.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!