Monday, April 23, 2012

Cookbook

Look what my husband bought me! It came in the mail today. (He buys everything on ebay - ha ha) I am a big fan of Pioneer Woman. Probably because she lives in the country and she is a famous blogger - two things I fantasize about doing someday. I watch her show on the Food Network and have made some of her recipes. The ones that I have tried are pretty yummy. Before this book arrived I was slowly downsizing my cookbook collection as I now get most of my recipes online. However this book is an exception. The pretty pictures and personal stories draw me in.

Looking forward to doing some cooking!



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. I just got this cookbook as well, but haven't made anything from it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you haven't read her book "Black Heals to Tractor Wheels"....rush out and buy it today. Pay full price if you must....it is that good. A true old fashion love story that will make you cry. Goes into much more depth than her blog has.

    I have offered a $100 for my 20 year old daughter to read the book as I feel like it has so much insight on finding a good life partner. And show what true love looks like. She hasn't taken me up on the offer--yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!