Friday, July 13, 2012

Soda Crate

I bought this crate at the community yard sales also. It was from a soda company Saegertown Aristocrat, which was made in Saegertown Pennsylvania. The company is no longer in business. The crate was pretty beat up and falling apart so hubby had to fix it up when we got home. I only paid $3 for it.

This is the graphics on one side.


This is the other side. It has dividers in it also.


I am going to use it as a shelf - as shown here. Not sure what I will put on the shelf yet.


The last of the finds next time.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!