Friday, March 8, 2013

Christmas in March

My friend Cindy and I finally got around to exchanging our Christmas gifts to one another. My gift to her has been sitting on my coffee table since December - all decked out in a Christmas bag. Oh well - better late than never. I sorta like exchanging gifts late because you can actually appreciate them after all of the craziness of the holidays is over.

Here is what I received. Gotta love a friend who knows you love vintage and finds you great things while out treasure hunting. She found this wonderful Pyrex bowl at a thrift store. Early American pattern.
 
She also included this hand made cupcake. Cindy makes these out of the cuffs of wool sweaters. I love it and plan on displaying it on one of my many cake plates. So sweet.

I am very blessed with wonderful friends!


KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!