Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Green

Some more fun collections in green!










#1. A tower of books about gardening & flowers
#2. Not green but I threw it in because it has the words Spring & March.
#3 A green depression glass knife. Something I've never used but I think it is pretty neat.
#4, #5 #6, #7. Some green things in my kitchen.
#8 Just bought this pitcher yesterday at the thrift store. It is a darker green than I normally like which tells me it may be 1970's???, but it is in such nice condition I didn't want to walk away from it. It is going for sale.
#9. Some green depression glass cake plates.

Sorry the pics are a bit dark and gloomy. It has been overcast and gray here most days. Typical Pittsburgh weather I'm sorry to say.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!