Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Craft Tutorials Page

Hi friends. Happy Wednesday. As you may know, I love to craft. It is one of my favorite past times. Some of my craft projects are straight out of my own creativity while I also get many great ideas from other bloggers and also from Pinterest. In the spirit of sharing I have decided to condense all of the craft tutorials that I've shared previously on the blog onto one page for easy access. Instead of searching through many posts to find the one you are looking for, you can now open up the page "Craft Tutorials" by clicking the tab with that name at the top of the screen.


This page will have links to all of the craft projects that I've done on the blog (with more to come). I'm hoping that some of these easy projects will inspire you to take some time and make something for yourself.


Happy Crafting!
KayteeJane





Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!