Saturday, February 15, 2014

Vintage Hammered Aluminum

I found two vintage hammered aluminum serving dishes at the Goodwill a few weeks ago. They were only 99 cents each. They have very pretty floral designs on them. My daughter gave me an idea to use the tiered tray to hold perfume bottles on my dresser. Here it is ~

I decided to use the other tray to hold jewelry. It really is a pretty one. I love the twisted handle on this one.
So the next time you see a piece of hammered aluminum think about using it on your dresser.

KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! You could also use them in the bathroom to hold things. Very resourceful :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaytee Jane. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog "Kaytee Jane"s House" and the post on it "Vintage Hammered Aluminum" It is indeed a beautiful collection. I am glad to know that you love the Lord which gives me an opportunity to share about the project we have in the city of Mumbai, India. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Jesus Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their summer vacation. We would love to have young people as well as adults who are interested in missions to come from your church to work with us. I am sure it will be a life changing experience. Would love to hear from you very soon. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!