Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Decorations 2014

Hi Friends!
It's been quite a while since I posted. Let me begin by saying thank you for stopping by after all of this time. I am still alive and still loving the hunt for vintage treasures.

Here are some of the Christmas decorations that are on display around the house this year. Over the past few years I have been slowly weeding through my decorations and keeping only those things that I love. I don't know about you, but do your taste's change like mine do? I have gone mostly all vintage in my decorations, parting with the rest. Although I love a lot of what I see at Target, I still prefer the old to the new. My year round collections have been put away to make room for the holiday decor. Although I still do not have my tree decorated - it is sitting in the stand waiting for some attention, here is a peek at some of the rest. 





















May your Christmas be filled with Joy this year.

If you want to see a lovely Flocked Tree decorated in pastel sweets - stop over to my blog friend Heather's blog by clicking HERE.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the different ways people use their vintage decorations. I like to mix mine up year after year so this is a perfect way to get new ideas. I am on the hunt for a Holly crate. I saw when you posted that on IG and fell in love!

    Happy Holidays!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy to see your posts! I love, love, love your vintage thermos and lunchbox display. I have similar pieces and will put setting mine out with a little greenery tonight. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was blown away by this post, and then I get to the end and see that you've linked to my blog! Aren't you sweet?!

    First, I don't know how you display all that vintage stuff without your home looking cluttered! Tell me your secret. I'm impressed. Second, I grew up with that EXACT nativity. Not just a similar look-a-like. That exact one, with the angel hanging above and all. So that was so fun to come here and see it again. And finally, I loved every bit of this post. You almost have a Swedish look to your style. I love it.

    Cheers,
    Heather

    (and Merry Christmas!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!