Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Collection

Here is what's on display at KayteeJane's house during the winter months...

Cute Snowmen!



Vintage post cards with winter scenes. Both of these reference Bible Scripture - love that!



An old book, flashcard, white pottery, a pair of antique child's mittens and an ice skater figurine.


Another great old book! Love the cover.


Pancakes anyone? A few years ago I started a collection of old Aunt Jemima syrup bottles. I think they are cute. Unsure what to do with them they now come out with my winter collectibles. Winter makes me think of Vermont and maple syrup time.

I encourage you to look around for your own unique collections. It doesn't have to be new, expensive, or a precious antique. I just has to be something you enjoy!
Blessings,
KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!