Friday, February 25, 2011

White & Bright

I've been MIA the last several days because I began a new job during the day and I've been painting each night. These two combined leave little time for blogging...

Here is a sneak peak of our White & Bright kitchen. We are working like crazy to get all the walls & woodwork painted by Saturday - so that we can sand our wood floor.

This is a picture of the ceiling and wall with primer. Tonight I will be painting the finish coats on the walls & ceiling and will post more pics to show you.
Painting everything white is a little foreign to me. I'm a girl who loves color and paints her rooms accordingly. But, I'm sticking to my guns and everything will be white - cabinets included.
I know - not much to see yet. Check back soon to see more.
Miss You,
KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!