Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vocabulary Cards

I found these cards at an estate sale.
Since I like vintage ephemera and paper stuff I bought them.



Inside the box there are 100s of small cards - each with a different word.


Not sure what age/grade these were geared for.


I decided to take them out of their box and display them on a glass dish on the coffee table. I think they make interesting conversation. These would be fun to have out at a party to start discussions - especially when the word has a funny definition or is outdated to our current vocabulary.


What neat conversation pieces do you have around your house?
Leave me a comment to let me know.

KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!