Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary.
Here is how we looked on that day in 1996.
It was a crazy day for sure. The weather was very, very hot for June. There was no air conditioning in the church so by the time the ceremony had began my curly hair (which was short at the time) had turned frizzy. I didn't feel very pretty that day - on the one day when you want to be the most beautiful. 

What I did do right that day was marry my best friend. I would do it all over again in a New York minute! I love him more today than I ever have. 
Happy Anniversary Mark! 
I Love You!
Love,
Katie

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!