Thursday, June 16, 2011

Faithful Greetings

Today I'm sharing this darling box of vintage get well cards. I love their sweet images. I would prefer to receive one of these on a sick day more than any Hallmark card.




You can't see it from this picture but the cross has silver glitter on it. Great!

These are 2 of my favorite. I love the one with the little white church. It also has glitter.

Look for boxes of vintage cards at church rummage sales, estate sales and garage sales. They are usually very affordable. I have seen boxes of Christmas cards, birthday cards and sympathy cards before. What I love about these is their vintage pictures and soft colors. The sentiments inside are great too. Why be usual?

Another great use for vintage cards is to make gift tags with them. Just cut out tags showcasing the pretty images and then punch a hole in the top to string a ribbon through. Recycle any used greetings cards this way. 

I hope these brightened your day!
Love,
KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!