Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yard Sale Treasures - Part 2

Here is Part 2 of my recently found yard sale treasures...

2 children's metal folding chairs. These were $2 each!!!! Very 1960's looking.


Retro cooler


This is what is inside, 2 freezable ice packs and an ice pick. The ice packs are metal.


A tall tole painted waste basket with lid.


I was soooo happy to find these. A pink Pyrex nesting bowl set. So 1950's!!


 Vanilla Wafers cookie tin - made in Richmond VA.

Yet another metal picnic basket.


A tiny sized vintage book with plaid cover. This will be a gift for someone I know.


Here is the inside...so charming!



Some hand-sewn fabric napkins in red and white - my favorite color scheme.


A metal store display for D-Con rat killer. 
I admit, this is a little weird. Right now I'm using it as a planter on my porch.



A tattered and torn vintage hand bag. Matches a pair of black children's shoes that I already owned.


Thanks for stopping by to see my treasures. I'd love to hear your stories about some of your great yard sale finds. Leave me a comment!

I'm also linked up to Apron Thrift Girls Thrift Share Monday. Check it out if you love to look at other people's finds.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

8 comments:

  1. What GREAT finds! I'm a sucker for pink Pyrex, so for sure I love those bowls. The cooler is incredible as well...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds! I have not yet found a single piece of Pyrex at yardsales this spring. So of course I am a little jealous of your pretty pink bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! I just love those vintage children chairs, the pyrex bowls and all of the fun metal things. What a score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you totally scored!!! Love love the pink Pyrex set..what a fab find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cooler is totally amazing, and it must have been such a surprising delight when you opened it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your finds are all wonderful. My favorites have to be the waste basket and the pink Pyrex. Magnificent finds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have bought the dcon too. I love quirky things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evidence of legal documents for sale to recover the house: purchase repo'd house, you should generally check and review the property file. This will save you from future problems. Houses for sale

    house for sale in richmond va

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!