Sunday, July 10, 2011

Faith Wreath

I arrived home yesterday to find this lovely wreath waiting for me on my front porch.
A completely unexpected surprise.

It was made by my friend Alexis.
It perfectly matches my house and porch - which are yellow.



She lovingly cut hundreds of squares of yellow fabric and attached them to a wreath base.



The word Faith - a perfect adornment for my wreath.
Something I couldn't live without.

Thank you so much Alexis. I love my wreath and I love you too :)

May YOU be blessed with wonderful friends and unexpected surprises!

KayteeJane





Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!