Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vintage Pins

I was looking through my jewelry box and began thinking about new ways to wear the vintage pins I've collected over the years.


How about pinning them to your flip flops? These pins elevate my Old Navy flips a few notches.




My kids got in the action too.


Pins are a beautiful embellishment to an updo hairstyle. After the style is complete, just fasten the pin to the hair and lock the clasp.




Vintage pins can be found in antique stores and at flea markets for very reasonable prices. They make great gifts too.

KayteeJane






Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!