Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Friend Is Someone Who Likes You

Back in February I posted about my favorite book from my childhood Love Is A Special Way of Feeling by Joan Walsh Anglund. That post continues to be one of the more popular posts that I've done.

Recently at a church sale I found another of Joan's awesome books. I am awed by her talent. This one is as charming as the one I shared earlier. It was originally published in 1958 and is as relevant today as it must have been then.

It is titled A Friend Is Someone Who Likes You.

I will not be keeping this one. It is a birthday gift for my dear "sister" Cindy. Today is her birthday. So before I let this gem go I wanted to share this special book with you all so that you could enjoy it too and to thank all of you "friends" out there in blogland who have come along with me on this journey by visiting with me here.

I invite you to read along with me. You won't be disappointed.


 
Isn't that just lovely? I dedicate it to all of my friends...and you know who you are...who have stood beside me these past months with love. I love all of you.

Thank you Joan!
KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!