Monday, October 17, 2011

More Autumn Displays

As promised here are some more Autumn displays showing around the house.

This is an old calendar dishtowel from 1971. I bought it because I was born in October of that year. Wouldn't this make a great birthday gift for someone - a vintage towel from their birthyear?


I don't use it as a dishtowel but instead just hang it out on display as part of my seasonal decorations.


I decided to move all of my yellow pottery to one area. The squirrel pottery is added each Autumn and then gets put away for the rest of the year.








I changed out my bright colored Pyrex on the kitchen shelves to show the ones that have autumn colors.



A Chrysanthemum glass takes center stage.


Outside my little garden cart displays pumpkins & gourds.


Isn't this a cute idea? Find a triangular shaped piece of wood and paint it to look like candy corn. This was made for me by my friend Meghan.


These were painted at a farm where we bought our pumpkins this year. The artist drew the faces with Sharpie marker and then filled in with paint. Cute!



Have a great day!
KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!