Monday, January 23, 2012

Jars of Thread

One of my favorite display pieces - jars of colored thread.



I love the beautiful colors. Each spool is different. These pictures don't fully capture their beauty.  I don't have these on display in my craft room but in my living room.

These are showcased in an old glass battery jar - another favorite piece of mine. 

All the spools are wood. They are made by various manufacturers. 



Even though I sew, I would never dream of actually using these. I like them too much.

Is there any collection that you have that would be pretty displayed in a glass jar?

KayteeJane


Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!