Thursday, March 8, 2012

Folding Paper Frames

Here is a great way to use the folding paper frames that held vintage photographs.

 
To do what I did, remove the old photograph carefully from the frame. They are usually glued in. Replace the photo with your favorite sentiment, quote or scripture written on vintage paper. Using your own handwriting is special, or you can print from the computer.


On these examples I added some embellishments to the frames. On the frame shown in the top photo I added a skeleton key and on the photo directly above I added a flower made out of an old sewing pattern.


 The frames stand up on their own.

Look for old photos in paper mats at flea markets and antique shops. They are usually pretty inexpensive and you won't mind removing the photos of people you don't know.

KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!