Sunday, March 4, 2012

Antique Shop Booth

I thought I would share some pictures of the space I have in a local antique shop. I share it with my friend Cindy. If you are local the shop is Diamond Antiques in Tarentum, PA. They don't have a website yet but they are on Facebook.

For me it is just a fun hobby - sort of an extension of my collecting and thrifting. It is a fun way to connect with other people who share this hobby too and hopefully make a little spending money on the side.

Right now we are showing lots of spring planters, vintage jewelry, and kitchen items.

Thanks for visiting!





Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. I love the springy look to it! We are doing a re-set of our booth tomorrow and I think you gave me some good ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!