Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jadeite auction

The ebay auctions for my jadeite glasses and bowls closed yesterday. WOW! is all I can say.

(I realized after that post that I still had this cute jadeite vase. It is a keeper.)

At the risk of sounding like I am bragging - I'm gonna tell you what the final totals were.

6 Glasses - $167.00
3 bowls - $26.00
1 Glass - $18.25

Total = $211.25 for some glasses I think I paid $5 for and bowls that I honestly can't recall where they came from so I'm sure they didn't cost me too much!

Again, WOW! is about all I can say!
KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!