Friday, August 24, 2012

Tissue Anyone?

The last week has been full due to several back-to-school shopping trips with the girls as well as trying to enjoy every last minute of Summer vacation. School started yesterday for my kids. They had a good first day. I held off buying school supplies until I saw what the kids were going to need. Well, last night we went to 3 stores - including my least fav store in the world, Walmart - to buy school supplies that my daughter needed on her list. I can tell you that I prefer shopping in thrift and vintage stores! Since when do paper folders cost so much?

Last week my mom bought me this cute "kitsch" tissue holder that she found at a local Habitat of Humanity store for $1.00. It fits in well with my green walls and lamps! Loving that a little something vintage can always brighten my day (and my decor)! You can keep Walmart!



The box was a souvenir from Miami Beach Florida.


The paper instructions were still attached! This sourvenir was made in the good ole' US of A.



Love it! Mom knows my taste well.


KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!