Monday, August 20, 2012

Shades of Blue and Green

Lately I have been loving the blues and greens of some of my vintage things.

Here are some pictures...

Mint in a blue Mason jar


McCoy vase in one of my favorite colors


Coffee cups drying on the rack


A green-handled spoon in my sugar jar


My vintage green-glass salt & pepper shakers and a Pyrex refrigerator container - used to hold Kosher salt


These - which were found recently at a thrift store!!


Washed and ready to be sold on ebay. (I'm kinda bummed that I am selling these as I love their pretty green color - but Jadeite sells so well on there that I am letting them go)


A green typewriter


Pyrex in my favortive pattern


My favorite green enamelware table


Pottery in beautiful shades of turquoise, green and white


Vintage books


What are some of your favorite colors in your home?

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!