Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pinking Shears

Aren't these charming? I love the original packaging in soft pink, blue and black. I am drawn to vintage advertising - even if it is on the outside of a box containing a humble pair of scissors.

When I find these types of things from the past I like to display them around the home. Wouldn't these be cute sitting on a shelf in a sewing room or craft room? They are even useful!


The inside:


These were found at an estate sale inside a box of miscellaneous, discarded sewing items. We bought the entire box just for these scissors.

Find the beauty in everyday items!

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog (now bookmarked). Wow! You have so many really beautiful items! I love your "eye".

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!