Friday, February 15, 2013

The Pink Parade continues...

More Pink love is coming your way!

Canisters - I bought these at a church rummage sale a few years ago. I love them very much and have thought about selling them a few times but always change my mind. Something about the farm decals and the pink color just keeps me loving them.


Sewing Supplies - I also love vintage sewing stuff.

Baby shoe planters - another collection. In fact I love vintage baby anything and have a nice little collection that I hope to show on here some day. Even though I don't have babies anymore I am still drawn to these.

Pinking shears - in a nice pink box. Take that Alanis Morrisette!


Pink flash cards

A pink scrap quilt


Some vintage tablecloths


I guess it is pretty evident by now...I love PINK!

KayteeJane






Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty collection of pink things! I love the pinking sheers and the sewing things especially. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!