Friday, October 4, 2013

My Favorites

October is my favorite month of the year hands down. To celebrate, I am sharing some of my favorite vintage items in photo form each day on Instagram. Since I don't have as much time to blog as I would like to, I make time to snap a quick photo or two with my phone and post it to Instagram each day. It is sort of a mini-blog if you will. If you use Instagram I welcome you to follow me - user name kayteejaneshouse. If you haven't yet discovered Instagram and you have a smart phone I encourage you to get on the band wagon. It is fun to see other vintage-loving people like myself sharing their finds too.

In case you missed it, I will be sharing the pics here on Fridays this month as well.

Here are some of my favorite vintage things for the first week of October:
1. tin tray with leaves
2. Holly Hobbie tin trash can
3. McCoy squirrel


KayteeJane



Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!