Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Cupboard

Another old cupboard has come our way. I think we are fast becoming the wayward home for old and abandoned cupboards. You may remember the last one here. Well, this one was also scored on Craigslist and it was FREE! The credit goes to Mark, the super Craigslist shopper. 

This one is dingy, smelly and rickety. The paint looks white in the photo but it is actually silver paint with lots of bubbly texture. The inside is supposed to have shelves but they are missing. That isn't a problem though - I'm married to an awesome wood worker.

You may be wondering what happened to that other cupboard. Well I sold it.  At first I thought I would keep it and restore it but needing some cash I opted to sell it on Craigslist. The couple who purchased it were happy to have it for their old farmhouse that they are restoring. In the end it went to the right place.

Leave me your comments as to what I should do with this one. Trust me when I tell you I have NO room for it! Should I paint it white? Should I keep it inside or on the porch? Or, should I just sell it? Let me know what you think.

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!