Monday, February 27, 2012

My Vanity

Here is my version of a vanity table. It is tucked in a corner of my bedroom next to an armoire and the window.


A distressed table with a mirror on top and a metal stool with some rust are all I need to sit and put on my makeup each morning. Behind the table is a metal quilt rack with an antique blouse hanging from it. (Never mind all the stuff you can see in the reflection of the mirror!)


I am using pottery planters to hold my make-up and brushes.

This is my little corner of the world.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaytee Jane,
    Found your blog while looking at another one :) I'm from Southwestern PA and just wanted to say hello!

    Love the planters you're using to hold your make-up and brushes. I have been know to use planters for storage as well!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!