Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer

Some of my summer display.

I recently bought this black shelf at a garage sale for $3. I decided to try it out on the mantle to get more display space. I like it. Vintage swim caps on top. Ignore my hands with the camera in the photo - oops.
Shell boxes
Novelty planters - Uncle Sam & a top hat
Shell Box - Read about this HERE
Added some red touches, star cookie cutters & a vintage textbook to the milk glass display.

Soda Pop Bottles




KayteeJane





Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. The shell specimen box is amazing. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little display. I especially love the swim caps!

    I have a very similar Abe Lincoln planter but it's pink. It's marked McCoy but for the life of me, I have never been able to find out anything about it. Is yours McCoy too?

    Have a great weekend!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!