Sunday, January 15, 2012

Charm Bracelet

I love charm bracelets. I own a few, both vintage and new. I love to give a new charm bracelet with one "starter" charm as a gift at a baby shower or wedding shower. The recipient can add charms over the years to mark milestones.

This is my "Winter Charm Bracelet". I found it several years ago at an antique store. The charms are an ice skate, some hearts, a flower of the month charm for January and a cupid. I think it is a child's bracelet because it isn't very wide. Lucky for me that I have small wrists.


These bracelets don't ever go out of style. Keep your eyes peeled for vintage bracelets that come already outfitted with charms or start your own keepsake bracelet today.

KayteeJane

Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!