Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring is Sprouting Up

Today the weather broke - less cold, more sun.

Spring is sprouting up...a little at a time...both outside and in.

No Easter yet, just a few little touches that show Spring is on the way.

I bought this little doll dresser at a flea market this past weekend. I've always wanted one. A shamrock hankie and a little pixie welcome St. Patty's Day.

A garden elf planter and some spring Pyrex.

Pens in milk glass pots waiting to be used in my journaling bible journaling - {a new hobby}.

Spring Blossom Pyrex and a cute plastic butter dish found at the thrift store.

Daisies from Trader Joes and milk glass - the perfect combo! They last for weeks and make me smile.

A new handmade wreath for the door.

These tablecloths have been stored away all winter in an old dresser. When I sold the dresser last week they were stacked on this chair until I figure out a new place to store them. I realized that it is crazy to own all of these lovely tablecloths and not use them. None of them are "perfect". Many of them show small stains and are super soft from years of use and washing - all the more reason to use them and change them out often!

The first of the tablecloths to make it onto the table - this spring beauty showcasing tulips!

Shamrocks {thanks again Trader Joes} in a vintage planter. 

 A cute vintage milk glass mug found at the thrift store - my favorite kind! {candle sticks in the background are vintage McCoy}


Enjoying the little things!
Blessings,
KayteeJane




Pin It

Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

  1. That stack of linens is so pretty! I often prefer when things have a used and loved look to them. I think it gives them more character!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulip cup is adorable! Great find. Always enjoy reading all your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article!! Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    House Renovations in Stockwell

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
I read and appreciate each one!

I would love to be able to respond to your comment.Please leave your email address or contact info when commenting. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!